There has never been a better time to get on board with renewable energy sources: costs of wind and solar energy continue to fall dramatically and market innovations like Corporate Renewable Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) are unleashing the potential of renewable energy sources.
RE-Source 2017 is an unmissable opportunity for procurement buyers to meet, learn from and connect with industry players at the forefront of Corporate Renewable PPAs.
Corporate Renewable PPAs mean corporates are now playing a catalytic role for the deployment of renewables worldwide – don’t miss the opportunity to reap the benefits of this exciting market innovation.
New to PPAs? Click here to find out more.
What Corporate Renewable PPAs mean for your business:
- Stable energy costs through fixed electricity prices for the long term (10+ years);
- Attractive electricity prices below the industrial retail market prices;
- Diversification of energy sources and security of electricity supply come rain or shine;
- Brand value through sustainability;
- Supplying your customers with goods and services produced with clean power.
Who will I meet at this event?