- Do you want free entrance to RE-Source 2018, Europe’s leading event connecting renewable energy buyers and sellers?
- Do you want free access to all educational sessions and workshops?
- Do you want access to networking events, gala dinner and match-making meetings with suppliers?
The purpose of the hosted buyer programme is to give qualified buyers, ranging from big corporates to SMEs, the opportunity to do business with suppliers from around the world in the most efficient setting. It also provides the unique opportunity to learn from the best in the industry and network with your peers.
Once qualified, the organisers cover your cost of entrance to the event, including access to all educational sessions, workshops, networking events, gala dinner and the match-making meetings.
We believe in a balanced approach: time to do business, time for education and time for networking. You will get all of this at RE-Source 2017.
Five Reasons to attendThe following benefits are all free for hosted buyers:
- Peer-to-Peer workshop: organised by RE100: Exchange information with, and learn from, fellow corporates on renewable energy procurement best practices
- B2B matchmaking meetings: Meet a range of energy providers in one location
- Unique networking opportunities: Lunch, drinks reception and seated dinner provide ample opportunity to meet and discuss with a range of stakeholders
- Visibility: raise awareness of your company’s sustainability activities
- Learn from the world’s leading players: in this space including the following companies that will be attending the event: