Pexapark PPA Academy - registered applicants only
When: Tuesday, 1 October 2019, 13:00 - 17:30
You need to register for this workshop to attend it.
The European PPA market is characterised with an estimated total utility and corporate long-term risk appetite of approximately 8-10 GW of new renewable capacity annually. PPAs are relatively complex, with numerous structures available and difficult to value. Our PPA experts will explain how to compare PPAs systematically and quantitatively.
Furthermore, to promote the rise in renewable energy investment and simplify transactions, a standardization of PPA has been developed. The European Federation of Energy Traders (EFET) in close collaboration with Re-Source has published in June this year, a new standard PPA, the EFET standard Corporate Purchase Agreement (CPPA). Our PPA specialists will show how the standard can be applied for typical PPA use cases.
The session will be hosted by Pexapark - The renewable Swiss FinTech. Pexapark provides advisory, training and enterprise software for the monitoring and management of renewables in open markets. The start-up, founded in 2017, by Michael Waldner, Luca Pedretti and Florian Müller has grown rapidly working for more than 3,000MW of renewable projects throughout Europe and the US.
Pexapark PPA Academy registration
This PPA workshop explores:
- How to valuate and compare PPAs?
- How to use the new EFET standard PPA and tailor it to your needs?
- 13:00 - Welcome and Overview of the Academy Program
- 13:15 - Introduction
- 13:30 - PPA Trends in Europe
- 14:00 - Value and compare PPAs - How to valuate and compare PPAs
- 15:30 - Coffee Break
- 16:00 - Use of the EFET standard PPA - How to use the new EFET standard PPA and tailor it to your needs
- 17:15 - Wrap up of PPA Academy