- Antonello Cammisecra - Antonello Cammisecra, CEO, Enel Green Power
- Colin Spain - Colin Spain, EMEA Energy and Renewables Lead, Facebook
- Gwenaelle Huet - Gwenaelle Huet, Director General Renewables, ENGIE
- Ivor Catto - Ivor Catto, CEO, RES
- Michael Terrell - Michael Terrell, Director of Operations, Google
- Pablo Collado - Pablo Collado, RES Products and Service Director, Iberdrola
- Thorsten Herdan - Thorsten Herdan, Director-General, German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- Vanessa Miler-Fels - Vanessa Miler-Fels, Renewable Energy and Sustainability Strategist, Microsoft
- Andrew Hedges - Andrew Hedges, Partner, Solicitor, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Arttur Kulvik - Arttur Kulvik, CEO, Solnet Group B.V
- Cyndi Kohuska - Cyndi Kohuska, Global Manager Energy and Utilities, Danone
- Ditlev Engel - Ditlev Engel, CEO Energy, DNV GL
- Esther Finidori - Esther Finidori, Director, Sustainable Supply Chain and Climate strategy, Schneider Electric
- Giles Dickson - Giles Dickson, CEO, WindEurope
- Helen Dewhurst - Helen Dewhurst, Corporate Sustainability Associate, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Jan Haizmann - Jan Haizmann , Managing Director, Correggio Consulting Limited
- Jared Braslawsky - Jared Braslawsky, Secretary-General, RECS International
- Kenneth Matthews - Kenneth Matthews, Head of Energy, AWS EMEA
- Mariana Heinrich - Mariana Heinrich, Manager, Climate & Energy, WBCSD
- Mark Widmar - Mark Widmar, CEO, First Solar
- Merve Güngör - Merve Güngör, Asia & North Africa Liaison Coordinator, EKOenergy
- Olivier Menuet - Olivier Menuet, Senior Vice President Energy, SNCF Group
- Phil Dominy - Phil Dominy, Director, Corporate Finance – Energy & Infrastructure, EY
- Rob Williams - Rob Williams, General Manager, Procurement, BT
- Ruth Kent - Ruth Kent, COO, Brookfield Renewable
- Thomas Hillig - Thomas Hillig, Managing Director, THEnergy
- Walburga Hemetsberger - Walburga Hemetsberger, CEO, SolarPower Europe
- Zephyr Taylor - Zephyr Taylor, Global Director of Renewable Energy, Mars Global Services
Head of European Affairs & Studies, Elettricità Futura
Dr Hawkins is Head of European Affairs & Studies with Elettricità Futura, the principal association of power companies in Italy who’s membership spans a renewable and conventional power production capacity of 75,000 MW that meets 70% of the electricity consumption in Italy, as well as distribution networks with 1,150,000 km of circuits.
Nigel has 16 years of experience of energy management in Italy, having been responsible for Enel’s participation in the Italian power spot market as Head of Short and Real Time Management and for medium term operations as Head of Power and Fuel Portfolio Management. Nigel has 10 years of previous experience of Pool trading and Ancillary Services contracting with a large pumped storage and thermal plant portfolio in the UK as Director of Operations of First Hydro Company and Edison Mission Energy. He has a further 12 years of experience of power system operation and operational planning with the UK transmission system operator, National Grid Company.
Nigel is active in working groups of Solar Power Europe, Wind Europe and Eurelectric. His a member of the Exchange Council of EPEX Spot, a member of the Supervisory Board of EEX and a member of the Board of Powernext.
Nigel was educated at Imperial College, London, where he gained a first class honours degree in Electrical Engineering and PhD in Reactive Power Management.