As head of Commercial, Energy, Tor-Ove Horstad is in charge of Power negotiations to secure supply and predictability for Hydro’s smelters globally.
Horstad has built his expertise in negotiations and dealmaking from an extensive career in Legal, M&A and his current role in Power Sourcing for Norsk Hydro.
- SVP, Head of Commercial, Energy, Norsk Hydro ASA: 2011-ongoing
- President Norsk Hydro Brazil: 2009-2011
- SVP, Head of Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions, Norsk Hydro ASA: 2005-2009
- VP, Head of Legal Dep. Corp. Group Norsk Hydro ASA: 2003-2005
- Legal Counsel, Norsk Hydro ASA: 1996-2003
- Deputy Judge, Skien og Porsgrunn byrett: 1995-1996
- Legal Advisor, Ministry of Finance, Tax Law Department: 1992-1995
- Cand. jur, Faculty of Law, University of Oslo/International law, University of Edinburgh: 1987-1992
- Chairman of Board of Directors, Slovalco a.s: 2015-ongoing