- Antonello Cammisecra - Antonello Cammisecra, CEO, Enel Green Power
- Colin Spain - Colin Spain, EMEA Energy and Renewables Lead, Facebook
- Gwenaelle Huet - Gwenaelle Huet, Director General Renewables, ENGIE
- Ivor Catto - Ivor Catto, CEO, RES
- Michael Terrell - Michael Terrell, Director of Operations, Google
- Pablo Collado - Pablo Collado, RES Products and Service Director, Iberdrola
- Thorsten Herdan - Thorsten Herdan, Director-General, German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- Vanessa Miler-Fels - Vanessa Miler-Fels, Renewable Energy and Sustainability Strategist, Microsoft
- Andrew Hedges - Andrew Hedges, Partner, Solicitor, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Arttur Kulvik - Arttur Kulvik, CEO, Solnet Group B.V
- Cyndi Kohuska - Cyndi Kohuska, Global Manager Energy and Utilities, Danone
- Ditlev Engel - Ditlev Engel, CEO Energy, DNV GL
- Esther Finidori - Esther Finidori, Director, Sustainable Supply Chain and Climate strategy, Schneider Electric
- Giles Dickson - Giles Dickson, CEO, WindEurope
- Helen Dewhurst - Helen Dewhurst, Corporate Sustainability Associate, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Jan Haizmann - Jan Haizmann , Managing Director, Correggio Consulting Limited
- Jared Braslawsky - Jared Braslawsky, Secretary-General, RECS International
- Kenneth Matthews - Kenneth Matthews, Head of Energy, AWS EMEA
- Mariana Heinrich - Mariana Heinrich, Manager, Climate & Energy, WBCSD
- Mark Widmar - Mark Widmar, CEO, First Solar
- Merve Güngör - Merve Güngör, Asia & North Africa Liaison Coordinator, EKOenergy
- Olivier Menuet - Olivier Menuet, Senior Vice President Energy, SNCF Group
- Phil Dominy - Phil Dominy, Director, Corporate Finance – Energy & Infrastructure, EY
- Rob Williams - Rob Williams, General Manager, Procurement, BT
- Ruth Kent - Ruth Kent, COO, Brookfield Renewable
- Thomas Hillig - Thomas Hillig, Managing Director, THEnergy
- Walburga Hemetsberger - Walburga Hemetsberger, CEO, SolarPower Europe
- Zephyr Taylor - Zephyr Taylor, Global Director of Renewable Energy, Mars Global Services
Senior PPA Manager, Pexapark
Jens joined Pexapark in 2018.
Since joining the firm, Jens has worked on a variety of PPA negotiation across the Nordics, Spain and Italy.
Prior to joining the firm, Jens spent 10 years at Axpo Trading, with the last three years in Origination. He has structured and managed energy off-take agreements from renewable energy sources, build up the direct marketing business of Axpo in Switzerland and closed Pan-European Supply agreements with large industrial customers.
Prior to Axpo, Jens spent 3 years in Consulting at AWK Group and 5 years in Project Management in German Utility MVV Energie AG.
Jens holds a Master in Power Engineering from the Technical University of Berlin, Germany.
Jens is a fervent believer in renewables development and covertly wishes to become a professional kite surfer.