- Antonello Cammisecra - Antonello Cammisecra, CEO, Enel Green Power
- Colin Spain - Colin Spain, EMEA Energy and Renewables Lead, Facebook
- Gwenaelle Huet - Gwenaelle Huet, Director General Renewables, ENGIE
- Ivor Catto - Ivor Catto, CEO, RES
- Michael Terrell - Michael Terrell, Director of Operations, Google
- Pablo Collado - Pablo Collado, RES Products and Service Director, Iberdrola
- Thorsten Herdan - Thorsten Herdan, Director-General, German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- Vanessa Miler-Fels - Vanessa Miler-Fels, Renewable Energy and Sustainability Strategist, Microsoft
- Andrew Hedges - Andrew Hedges, Partner, Solicitor, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Arttur Kulvik - Arttur Kulvik, CEO, Solnet Group B.V
- Cyndi Kohuska - Cyndi Kohuska, Global Manager Energy and Utilities, Danone
- Ditlev Engel - Ditlev Engel, CEO Energy, DNV GL
- Esther Finidori - Esther Finidori, Director, Sustainable Supply Chain and Climate strategy, Schneider Electric
- Giles Dickson - Giles Dickson, CEO, WindEurope
- Helen Dewhurst - Helen Dewhurst, Corporate Sustainability Associate, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Jan Haizmann - Jan Haizmann , Managing Director, Correggio Consulting Limited
- Jared Braslawsky - Jared Braslawsky, Secretary-General, RECS International
- Kenneth Matthews - Kenneth Matthews, Head of Energy, AWS EMEA
- Mariana Heinrich - Mariana Heinrich, Manager, Climate & Energy, WBCSD
- Mark Widmar - Mark Widmar, CEO, First Solar
- Merve Güngör - Merve Güngör, Asia & North Africa Liaison Coordinator, EKOenergy
- Olivier Menuet - Olivier Menuet, Senior Vice President Energy, SNCF Group
- Phil Dominy - Phil Dominy, Director, Corporate Finance – Energy & Infrastructure, EY
- Rob Williams - Rob Williams, General Manager, Procurement, BT
- Ruth Kent - Ruth Kent, COO, Brookfield Renewable
- Thomas Hillig - Thomas Hillig, Managing Director, THEnergy
- Walburga Hemetsberger - Walburga Hemetsberger, CEO, SolarPower Europe
- Zephyr Taylor - Zephyr Taylor, Global Director of Renewable Energy, Mars Global Services
COO, Co-Founder, Pexapark
Luca has over 10 years of experience in origination and complex energy transactions. He has structured and managed energy off-take agreements from renewable energy sources of more than 3,000 MW.
Prior to co-founding Pexapark, Luca spent 10 years at Axpo Trading, with the last 4 years spent as Head Origination. Luca has also spent time working overseas in Indonesia providing advisory on microfinance.
Luca holds a Master in International Politics and Governance from the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland.
Luca is passionate about renewable energy and risk management and secretly writes blog posts about it.