- Antonello Cammisecra - Antonello Cammisecra, CEO, Enel Green Power
- Colin Spain - Colin Spain, EMEA Energy and Renewables Lead, Facebook
- Gwenaelle Huet - Gwenaelle Huet, Director General Renewables, ENGIE
- Ivor Catto - Ivor Catto, CEO, RES
- Michael Terrell - Michael Terrell, Director of Operations, Google
- Pablo Collado - Pablo Collado, RES Products and Service Director, Iberdrola
- Thorsten Herdan - Thorsten Herdan, Director-General, German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- Vanessa Miler-Fels - Vanessa Miler-Fels, Renewable Energy and Sustainability Strategist, Microsoft
- Andrew Hedges - Andrew Hedges, Partner, Solicitor, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Arttur Kulvik - Arttur Kulvik, CEO, Solnet Group B.V
- Cyndi Kohuska - Cyndi Kohuska, Global Manager Energy and Utilities, Danone
- Ditlev Engel - Ditlev Engel, CEO Energy, DNV GL
- Esther Finidori - Esther Finidori, Director, Sustainable Supply Chain and Climate strategy, Schneider Electric
- Giles Dickson - Giles Dickson, CEO, WindEurope
- Helen Dewhurst - Helen Dewhurst, Corporate Sustainability Associate, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Jan Haizmann - Jan Haizmann , Managing Director, Correggio Consulting Limited
- Jared Braslawsky - Jared Braslawsky, Secretary-General, RECS International
- Kenneth Matthews - Kenneth Matthews, Head of Energy, AWS EMEA
- Mariana Heinrich - Mariana Heinrich, Manager, Climate & Energy, WBCSD
- Mark Widmar - Mark Widmar, CEO, First Solar
- Merve Güngör - Merve Güngör, Asia & North Africa Liaison Coordinator, EKOenergy
- Olivier Menuet - Olivier Menuet, Senior Vice President Energy, SNCF Group
- Phil Dominy - Phil Dominy, Director, Corporate Finance – Energy & Infrastructure, EY
- Rob Williams - Rob Williams, General Manager, Procurement, BT
- Ruth Kent - Ruth Kent, COO, Brookfield Renewable
- Thomas Hillig - Thomas Hillig, Managing Director, THEnergy
- Walburga Hemetsberger - Walburga Hemetsberger, CEO, SolarPower Europe
- Zephyr Taylor - Zephyr Taylor, Global Director of Renewable Energy, Mars Global Services
Senior Vice President Energy, SNCF Group
Mr. Olivier Menuet is the President of SNCF ENERGIE and the Senior Vice President Energy of the SNCF Group, a world top company on passenger and freight mobilities (annual turnover: €34 B).
In this role since 2015 he has implemented a strategic roadmap towards a “Responsible and Sustainable Energy” (annual consumption of 17 TWh – annual spent: € 1.2 B).
The overall objective is to green and decarbonize the Group energy mix through the implementation of many levers such as: efficiency programs, green procurement (PPA’s with additional capacities), production and self-consumption of solar PV electricity on the group’s real estate and unoccupied land, development of biofuels, innovation in environment friendly programs (hybrid and battery trains, hydrogen powered engines, light railway network electrification, smart grids, smart train stations, …).
Olivier joined SNCF in 2008 to implement a strategic roadmap towards “Sustainable Procurement” which was a leading initiative in Europe and was recognized as such at a worldwide level.
Olivier graduated from INSA Engineering School in Mechanics (Toulouse, France) in 1990 and has worked in several multinational companies such as General Electric, Schneider Electric, Renault, Rhodia/Solvay and SKF.
Oliver is also a Professor and Thesis Director at HEC Paris, one of the world top Business Schools. Since 2004 he has been teaching Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility. Olivier published many books, studies and articles on these topics and received many awards for his contribution to CSR and fight against Climate Change, the most famous ones from the European Commission and the French Government.
Olivier is the father of 2 boys (23 and 20) and captain of a rugby team, a sports he has been playing since he was a teenager; he is passionate about new cultures and people and aims at a higher inner spirituality for “becoming the change he wishes to see on our tiny and lovely planet” (as per Gandhi’s quote).