National workshop: Italy
When: Wednesday, 2 October 2019, 12:00 - 13:30
Recently, Europe has witnessed an acceleration in the pace of corporate sourcing of renewables. This trend, however, has broadly been concentrated in a few countries with others failing to take off.
Identifying which barriers are holding back the expansion of corporate sourcing in these markets as well as working on the policy adjustments to stimulate a rapid scale-up of renewable energy sourcing activities is crucial to untapping this huge opportunity.
During this 1.5 hour session we will discuss national challenges and barriers and specific country experiences, putting together recommendations and solutions for a consistent, credible and feasible approach to accelerate corporate sourcing nationally and across borders.
- What are the main challenges and barriers holding back the development of corporate sourcing in this national market?
- How can we make sure public policy supports corporate sourcing of renewable energy?
- Who are the main players on the buy and supply side and what is the market potential?
- Which are the business models that work best and what are the case studies and best practices from this market?
- What are the recommendations, next steps and actions for this specific market to accelerate corporate sourcing?