About RE-Source 2019
The world’s largest gathering of renewable energy buyers and suppliers is back – and after fantastic feedback to last year’s event, we have decided to continue our corporate renewable energy sourcing discussions in the same location: the exquisite Hotel Okura in Amsterdam.
With more markets opening up to the corporate renewable sourcing opportunity, RE-Source 2019 is the perfect platform to network, learn and do business with key players from both the buyer and supplier side.
This year, we’ll have further B2B matchmaking activities, deep dive breakout sessions and we’re extending the meetings to include more diverse buyer and supplier groups.
Please note: The two last editions of RE-Source sold out in advance – so be sure to have it in your calendar.
So save the date and spread the word: we’re already looking forward to welcoming you to #RESource2019!Save the date
RE-Source Event numbers
Over 800 registered participants
Speakers and support from the highest political levels in the European Union
250 prescheduled B2B meetings between clean energy buyers and providers
Representatives from 70 corporate clean energy buyers
Five reasons to attend
- The following benefits are free for hosted buyers:
- Peer to Peer workshop organised by RE100: Exchange information with, and learn from, fellow corporates on renewable energy procurement best practices
- B2B matchmaking meetings: Meet a range of energy providers in one location
- Unique networking opportunities: Lunch, drinks reception and seated dinner provide ample opportunity to meet and discuss with a range of stakeholders
- Visibility: raise awareness of your company’s sustainability activities